What is Reiki?
Reiki (“ray-key”) is a form of energy therapy, which feels like a loving radiance, flowing through the practitioner, into the client. It can be used to heal the self and others on spiritual, mental, emotional and physical levels. Reiki works in conjunction with any medical or therapeutic technique. Reiki relieves stress and pain, relaxes the body, releases emotional blockages, accelerates natural healing, stimulates the immune system, is effective on chronic and acute illness or injury, and is completely safe. Reiki session consists of client being fully-clothed with light touch or no touch at all.
Benefits of Reiki:
- Promotes Harmony and Balance Creates
- Deep relaxation and helps the body release stress and tension
- Dissolves energy blocks and promotes natural balance between mind, body and spirit
- Assists the body in cleansing itself from toxins and supports the immune system
- Clears the mind and improves focus as you feel grounded and centered
- Aids in better sleep
- Accelerates the body’s self-healing ability as you start to return to your natural state
- Helps relieve pain and supports physical body healing